5.22.2009

Watch me grow

Miss Robin is a very dutiful mother. She watches her babies closely and feeds her young ones. But...she makes if very difficult for me to get a picture of her with the little ones. I had to hide in the Pine Tree (standing on the ground) at quite a distance in order to get a photo of her with the babies. The picture is a little grainy, but I finally got one.
Miss Robin with her babies
The close ups of the babies isn't complicated. I walk up and shoot. My how they have grown from a couple of days ago. My sister said her babies were round little baby birds. I can't wait until my babies get older. Once Miss Robin has this clutch raised and out of the nest, the nest is coming down.
A few days ago

Today-Friday May 22, 2009

If I were a Bird

If I were a bird, I'd sing a song

And fly about the whole day long

And when the night comes, go to rest,

Up in my cozy little nest.


by Jackie Silberg


No comments: