5.18.2009

I am a 'Grandma' again!?!?

Goodness gracious........there is an addition of four to our family. Miss Robin hatched her 4 eggs. I have 4 new grandkids. I don't know their names yet. I will have to think on it. My Mother suggested- Hearnoevil, Seenoevil, Speaknoevil, and Evil. That may just be the names that stick with them.
I found it funny when looking at the photos I took, that the tuft of hair on the top of the babies heads look like a Mohawk. I had to laugh. My grandkids got a kick out of looking at them. There was one little dead birdie on our front porch. I am not sure why he was there. He didn't belong to Miss Robin though.

Picture 3383

Picture 3381

I will have to add to the progress of their growth in a few days.
It is the simple things in life that can bring us unexpected joy.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Nice pictures. What camera takes those shots? I'm in the market for a new one.

I'm a new blogger. Visit me sometime at www.isanotherday.blogspot.com
2Thinks
Heidi

Anonymous said...

At least those kids will grow up and be cute. I am not sure you other kids did.

Love you,
Your one and only son.