3.28.2009

Oops..........

Oops....... I forgot my own anniversary.

I didn't forget my wedding anniversary. I forgot my one year anniversary of blogging. I started this journey, after reading my daughter-in-laws blog, as they were anxiously waiting on information to go to China to get their daughter they were adopting. I didn't think I really had much to say. Ya right ! With an active mind and the ability to talk to anyone, I should have known I would never be at a loss for thoughts to put on my blog. I began this intriguing adventure on Sunday February 24, 2008. Yes . . . I am really past due on my anniversary! God has used this avenue to enrich my life with people that help to push me out of my comfort zone. I have found lots of crafting, photography, uplifting and family blogs to ameliorate my life on a daily basis. I appreciate the new friends I have made on the Net. It has been a pleasure to share my family with others.

Thanks from: Tom and Cindy

1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus"

1 comment:

Bee said...

Happy Anniversary! You really do meet the nicest people in BlogLand!