8.10.2008

Wagoner Reunion

Sunday-August 10th, 2008 was the date for the 55th Wagoner Reunion.




Homer and Myrtle Wagoner were married December 24, 1909.
They were parents to 6 children that lived to adulthood. Perry, Junior, Harold, Darold, Margaret and Lois. The first Wagoner reunion was held at my Aunt Mary and Uncle Junior's house in 1953. This year the Wagoner reunion was held at the Wabash County REMC building. I remember as a child, I always looked forward to the reunion, because we not only had a great meal, but Jane and I got to see Susan and Diane. Our reunion has expanded to include some of the Herring cousins of the 'Wagoner kids'. The number of decendants has increased so much that I am not sure exactly how many we have now.










Below are photos from the reunion this year.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures!
Was surprised to see our pictures on there. You are so sweet.
Have a Great Day!
Lou and Margaret