7.09.2008

Malia's Room is waiting

Rick, Jen and Spencer,some time ago, took photos of them waiting on Malia. Jennifer hung them above Malia's crib on a piece of bamboo. I thought it was so endearing. Jennifer also completed her crib blanket she made for Malia. My daughter-in-law is so crafty. I love to share with her her creations. She and I surely do enjoy the crafts!

Pictures of the Mahan's hanging above Malia's bed.


Jennifer's crib blanket for Malia
I ran across this the other day. It is well written and informative. Not only do the babies in China need loving parents, there are children all over the world that need care and especially love. Remember them in your prayers.


http://www.nymetroparents.com/newarticle.cfm?colid=6237


Remember to pay forward kindness. It will return to you in surprising ways.




No comments: