7.11.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !


Haaaaaaapppppyyyyyy Birthday........
That is what Frosty says each time they place the hat on him. July 11,1950 I entered this world to Darold and Italene Wagoner. First born of their 3 daughters. I was born late at night. I just missed being born on my Grandpa's birthday. Shelley my niece celebrates her birthday on July 10th. I know I was a bundle of joy........until that day Mother realized I was a handful. Oh to explore and enjoy life. Dirt, rocks, trees, water........ they all intrigued me. Life still does the same for me. I love to learn new things and explore this blue ball called earth. I think I will make a bucket list. It would be interesting to see if I could get it all done, before my time on this ball is done. If you asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I could only say, time spent with family. To laugh and enjoy our family is the best gift I could be given. Rick of course almost always gets me some sort of sentimental card.......... NOT! He finds the funniest one there is in the store. I fixed our lunch today. I decided I wanted an old fashioned cooked meal.

Today I am another year older, and enjoying life immensely. What makes my life special? It is the love and devotion I receive from my family. And to be happy with ones self. When it comes right down to it, the love of family is all that is important. I am so blessed to have so many who love me. Praise God for His faithfulness in showing me how much He loves me by the love I have for my family.

Wishing myself many many more birthdays filled with Love. And to those who celebrate their birthdays today, I wish you the same.


Praise God from whom all blessings flow..............


No comments: