1.11.2009

Oh..what a beautiful baby !







Stephanie Ann

I saw her first name on a Miss Teen America program. I fell in love with the name immediately. We were at some friends of ours playing cards one evening, and it came to me that Ann was just what I had been looking for, for a middle name. She was a beauty from the moment she was born.








When Stephanie decided to enter the world, she didn't waste any time. From the time my labor pains started until the time she was born, it was a total of 3 hours. Tom had just gotten in bed, when I told him we need to get to the hospital. We had no time to spare. There was a lot of snow on the ground, and we had to stop by Mom and Dad's to drop Amanda off. We stopped at the corner of Walnut and East Street and I told Tom he had better get us to the hospital NOW! This baby was wasting any time. When we got to the hospital, it was time to get into the delivery room, we had no time for the labor room. We had a baby ready to make her grand entrance. Stephanie was the only one of the three babies that we had that I was able to watch be born via a mirror they positioned for me to see. She was a beautiful baby from the moment I saw her. I had always wanted 2 girls. My wish was granted. I knew what fun it was to have sisters. If we had 2 girls, they could play and enjoy growing up like we did. I had such fun dressing Stephanie up and taking pictures like I had done before. She had a perfect shaped face. We loved her so much.

She had beautiful eyes. She could say lots with those eyes. Yes... she was a doll baby.

Looks like someone is a little mad and pouting !

Stephanie in the lawn chair, is my favorite picture of her
I loved sitting and watching her sleep.

A funny girl with the spoon in her mouth. She would put it in her mouth and keep it like that.


Time doesn't allow children to stay little. They grow up and mature.

Stephanie with that cat she just had to have! Who would know that she would be part of our family for 12 years. Miss Liberty

Most girls have good role models as they age.......... Stephanie was the one that went shopping with Mom on Fridays. Special time together....cherished time.

It is always difficult to let go and watch your children enter the real world. But then you realize that they don't leave, they add and add to your life. We wouldn't want it any other way.
I always tell our kids that you will know the love we have for you, when you have children of your own. They are more precious than all the gold and jewels in the world.

We hope you had a beautiful birthday Stephanie. You are so loved and cherished.



No comments: