9.20.2009

Tom's Gift

Tom recently retired from the Chrysler Company. He was an electrician. As with many occupations the people you work with become your 'away from home' family. After all....you spend 8 hours a day with them.
One of the agreements Chrysler was offering to retirees, was a new car voucher. Tom and I took advantage of the offer. Below are photos of his 'gift'. A Chrysler 300 Touring car.

I am puzzled. Owning a car one day makes it dirty?

The color is Titanium........I keep calling it Titanic !

Happy Retirement Tom.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

My hubby had a similar car until recently. He loved it, even though I thought he looked like a Mafia Don driving it. It was sure a nice road car; so solid and quiet.

Blessings,
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Tom! WOW, what a nice retirement gift from the company. Enjoy the car and retirement.
Hugs,
Peggy & Dewey